William served in the United States Army for over two decades before he decided to retire and attend law school. After graduating from Denver University's Sturm College of Law, he opened in his own practice in 2007 and has been working hard to provide quality legal services since. Bill draws upon skills he acquired in the military--leadership, decision making, precision--in his legal career, and so provides the best possible services for his clients.
Bill has been married for over 30 years. He and his wife, Carla, have three children and one grandson. When he is not at work, Bill finds enjoyment in reading and in the outdoors--especially backpacking, running, triathalons.
Areas of Practice
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Law Degree
- Florida State University
- Major: Political Science/International Relations
- Purdue University
- Master's Degree
- Major: English
Honors and Awards
- United States Army Officer, retired
- Airborne, Ranger, Air Assault
- Taught at West Point Military Academy and the United States Air Force Academy