Whitney received her J.D. from Gonzaga School of Law, completing the 2-Year Accelerated Program. While in law school, she interned for the Honorable Judge Clary of Spokane County Superior Court, the Office of the Police Ombudsman, the WSBA Moderate Means Program, and the Jefferson County District Attorney's office. She participated in school wide moot court competitions, the Street Law program, and received a Pro Bono distinction award.
Outside of work, Whitney enjoys kayaking, knitting, and playing boardgames with her friends.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- Honors: Honorable Judge Clary of Spokane County Superior Court, the Office of the Police Ombudsman, Intern
- Honors: WSBA Moderate Means Program, Intern
- Honors: Jefferson County District Attorney's office, Intern
- Honors: Street Law program
- Honors: Pro Bono distinction award
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Major: Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Minor: Psychology