Pay Now or Pay Later

Today will be a bit of a rant. Often as I review a divorce settlement I find the separation agreement is unfair to one of the spouses. In a recent case we determined one spouse received 75% of the marital property, while the other spouse received only 25%....

If It Isn’t Working, Fix It!

So we are two weeks into the New Year and my resolution to change my eating habits has already been defeated in part by a pan of home-made brownies. These are genuine, from scratch, brownies made with nuts and chocolate chips. My wife made them for a gathering at our...